Respect to people is one of our company values and guarantee the safety and health of our employees and family member are our only priorities. DC Logistics Brasil informs that our entire team, in all offices, will be working from home.
In the last few days, we have already started this setup and soon everyone will be allocated to their home offices. Only a limited number of employees will provide essential services, when necessary, following all WHO recommendations to avoid contagion. This way, we also hope to collaborate to prevent the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Our teams suspended national and international visits, prioritizing video conferences with our customers and partners. Job interviews will also be conducted virtually.
All our work flow and functions will continue normally and we are reachable via any of the below tools:
- E-mail: at this time of adaptation, we request that communications be prioritized (if possible) via e-mail;
- Telephone: all our telephone numbers will work normally, as all calls will be forwarded automatically to the employee mobile number;
- Skype: all employees will be connected on Skype through the same e-mail ID followed by “.dc”. Example: Mr. Gustavo Valmorbida’s e-mail is email@example.com , his Skype ID is gustavo.valmorbida.dc ;
- Whatsapp: text and vídeo / áudio calls are available through this largely used app in Brazil and in many countries;
- Video calls: DC uses ZOOM and also HANGOUT from Google is available for all, allowing us to have a virtual meeting room set up at any moment.
Finally, we will continue to monitor the logistics scenario in our country and around the world, to avoid disruption in our customers / partners supply chain and finding solutions during this challenging time. You can count on us.
We sincerely thank you for your understanding and please do not hesitate to contact us whenever necessary.